Doctor Who Index du Forum

Doctor Who Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

John Simm (DW: The Master - Harold Saxon - Koschei)
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 314, 15, 1622, 23, 24  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Doctor Who Index du Forum -> Who-niverse -> Personnalités du who-niverse
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Docky'doc
[Face of Boe]

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Oct 2009 - 12:17    Sujet du message: John Simm (DW: The Master - Harold Saxon - Koschei) Répondre en citant

mais de rien Mr. Green

sinon concernant l'interview a propos du master :
more insane than ever in the last two

perso j'ai du mal a imaginer , vu que pour moi il était déjà au sommet de son art ...

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Oct 2009 - 12:17    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lilith The Hermit.
[Conquête du Cpt Jack]

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Oct 2009 - 14:42    Sujet du message: John Simm (DW: The Master - Harold Saxon - Koschei) Répondre en citant

Il est tellement parfait ce photoshoot!
[LINDA's Member]

Féminin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Oct 2009 - 14:54    Sujet du message: John Simm (DW: The Master - Harold Saxon - Koschei) Répondre en citant

J'ai failli avaler ma langue tellement qu'il est beau !!!
Laura Cadman
[Passager clandestin du Tardis]

Féminin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Oct 2009 - 16:09    Sujet du message: John Simm (DW: The Master - Harold Saxon - Koschei) Répondre en citant

Docky'doc a écrit:
ah j'ai retrouvé le photoshoot !
Alors c'est GQ est ça date de avril 2000  :

J'avais pas vu celle là, mais je suis contente de la voir maintenant. Quel regard... Vive JS en monchrome...

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Oct 2009 - 16:22    Sujet du message: John Simm (DW: The Master - Harold Saxon - Koschei) Répondre en citant

vi cette photo là est juste magnifique .

Mais bon on le sait qu'il est magnifique le garçon ^^

Isaf et moi en avons la certitude , c'est pas qu'une histoire de lumière , maquillage ect ...
Il est 10 fois plus beau encore en vrai !

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Oct 2009 - 16:49    Sujet du message: John Simm (DW: The Master - Harold Saxon - Koschei) Répondre en citant

Vous l'avez vu Oo?

(cette photo est magnifique!)
[Face of Boe]

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Oct 2009 - 17:23    Sujet du message: John Simm (DW: The Master - Harold Saxon - Koschei) Répondre en citant

Docky'doc a écrit:

Isaf et moi en avons la certitude , c'est pas qu'une histoire de lumière , maquillage ect ...
Il est 10 fois plus beau encore en vrai !

J'ai le droit de le kidnapper le 14 novembre ? Mr. Green
Je vais l'appâter avec mon badge des Beatles ^^

Lilith the Hermit : isaf et Docky'Doc l'ont vu lors d'une représentation de la pièce qu'il joue actuellement à Londre (Speaking in Tongues). J'y vais moi-même le 14 novembre, can't wait !! Avec la copine qui m'accompagne on va être comme des dingues ^^

-- [ Militante du CARV ODTD, atteinte d'OJSD et OBCD, Présidente des FFFATBI ] --
Lilith The Hermit.
[Conquête du Cpt Jack]

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Oct 2009 - 18:05    Sujet du message: John Simm (DW: The Master - Harold Saxon - Koschei) Répondre en citant

Oh la chance! C'est super!
Bave amuse toi bien xD!
Ca doit être bien... Je vous envie!
[Face of Boe]

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Oct 2009 - 18:48    Sujet du message: John Simm (DW: The Master - Harold Saxon - Koschei) Répondre en citant

Magnifiques photos en noir et blanc

... Angels have the Phone Box ...
Visiter le site web du posteur
isaf
[Headless Monk]

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Oct 2009 - 20:45    Sujet du message: John Simm (DW: The Master - Harold Saxon - Koschei) Répondre en citant

Argghhh, trop bien ces photos en noire et blanc Quel plaisir de voir ça à son retour de vacances, j'ai pas lu tous les sujets de BOT mais celui-là, je n'allais pas trainer pour rattraper les messages..... Smile

Et trop d'accord avec Docky'doc, il est encore plus beau en vrai.. (bien qu'un petit peu trop petit pour moi.....)

Un grand grand MERCI à Duam78!!!!
Docky'doc
[Face of Boe]

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Oct 2009 - 03:51    Sujet du message: John Simm (DW: The Master - Harold Saxon - Koschei) Répondre en citant

bah pour la taille il me va tout a fait moi ^^  ( il fait toujours 10 cm de plus que moi )

nouvel article .... mais pas de photos ....

John Simm is known to he world as time-travelling detective in Life on Mars, one of David Tennant's most formidable foes in Doctor Who and other characters that demonstrate the strength of British television. But I last recall seeing him in 2007 at the Trafalgar Studios as a nerdy loner and agoraphobic called Elling. Looking and sounding like a blend of a white mouse and the late Kenneth Williams, he half-padded, half-scuttled out of the wardrobe in which he'd slept the night to present a portrait of prissy disdain so meticulous it extended to his voice, his uptight carriage, even a twitching of the mouth.

Elling marked Simm's return to the theatre after an absence of 11 years and brought him a deserved Olivier nomination. And now here he is at the Duke of York's in a play that gives him no less than two chances to prove again that he's as much at home onstage as onscreen. Andrew Bovell's Speaking in Tongues, in which Simm is both Leon, a detective anguishing over a sexual lapse that imperils hos marriage, and Nick, an ordinary bloke wrongly suspected of murder.

When we met between rehearsals Simm looked his usual dapper self but was, he apologetically said, having bouts of insomnia that explained why his head felt like scrambled eggs. But maybe that wasn't surprising, since he thought that a guilt-ridden Leon would be having sleepless nights. Usually Simm can, as he said, 'go home and leave the role at the door', but that's when he has spent the day doing short takes in front of the camera. One of the reasons he's returned to the theatre is that, instead of learning and then forgetting his lines, he could explore character in depth, carry an entire role in his head - and become the troubled Leon as fully as he became the oddball Elling.

But the main reason is the challenge of a tricky but fascinating play. Bovell asks his actors to double their roles, plays tricks with time, and uses overlapping dialogue that's tough to learn and demands musical precision to deliver. At one point, Simm's onstage Nick even has to be interviewed by Simm's offstage Leon. 'I was beginning to find film work too easy. The muscle I used to keep lines in my head was getting far too relaxed. I needed a kick up the arse and to get back to work, work, work. I needed to feel those awful nerves you get on first nights, when you say, what on earth am I doing to myself? But that's exhilarating and makes you feel alive.'

That's a sign of the creative restlessness that led Simm to annoy the BBC by turning down a third series of the hugely successful Life on Mars and to tell me now that, at 39, he's not ready to retreat to the comfort zone of playing, say, a nice detective in Jersey for year after year. Mark you, he found playing Elling eight times a week exhausting, especially on matinee days. 'I'd never done such a long run and there were times when I felt, I can't do this any more. But other actors have told me that's normal: you're terrified at first, then it's really enjoyable for quite a while, then you feel you've hit a brick wall, then you know it's the home run and you enjoy it again.'

For reasons he can't understand, though maybe because he lives what he calls 'quite a boring life', preferring the company of his wife and young children to celebrity antics, Simm has a reputation for disliking interviews. Well, I have to say he's one of the least defensive people I've met. He's also as unpretentious as he surely was when, the son of a musician, he came down from Darwin, Lancashire, to join students he found dauntingly sophisticated and intellectual at London's Drama Centre. He willingly admits he's self-educated, a big reader of the classics, and thinks one of the joys of the job is the research that comes with it: devouring Dostoevsky when he played Raskolnikov in Crime and Punishment on TV, learning everything about Van Gogh when he took that part.

His next project could be a film adaptation of a major novel, one whose identity he can't yet reveal but potentially as fulfilling as Edward Sexby, the 17th century puritan he played in The Devil's Whore. After that, who knows? Hollywood is well aware of him, though the investigative reporter he played in State of Play on the small screen ended up going to Russell Crowe on the big one. But he'd love to have a go at Hamlet, 'before it's too late', and other classic roles. And why not? The living theatre may unsettle him - 'I'm terrified of this play, I'm terrified of being back onstage' - but it's where many of us want him to be.

JOurnal Ambassador theater magazine .

Source du transcript encore et toujours Simmspotting ...

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Oct 2009 - 21:25    Sujet du message: John Simm (DW: The Master - Harold Saxon - Koschei) Répondre en citant

Merci pour l'article Docky Doc (tu n'es donc pas coupé du monde depuis ton hôtel ? Smile ), j'y ai appris que son prochain projet serait un film, c'est chouette!

Dernière interview en date, sur GMTV ce soir. Il parle de sa pièce et aussi de son retour dans DW. JS avec son et image

Un grand grand MERCI à Duam78!!!!
Reinette
[Face of Boe]

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Oct 2009 - 22:11    Sujet du message: John Simm (DW: The Master - Harold Saxon - Koschei) Répondre en citant

Merci Docky pour l'article et isaf pour la vidéo ! Dans la vidéo je trouve cro meugnon le passage où il dit qu'il peut pas montrer son travail à son fils parce qu'il est trop petit pour voir ce qu'il fait ^^ (Ah ouais ? Sex Traffic, Human Traffic  et The Devil's Whore c'est pas pour un enfant de 8 ans ? Bizarre Mr. Green )

Je suis un bisounours, que voulez-vous ^^'

Le passage sur Dostoievski qui "is ok, he is quite good" et State of Play version américaine avec David Morrissey m'a bien fait rire Laughing

-- [ Militante du CARV ODTD, atteinte d'OJSD et OBCD, Présidente des FFFATBI ] --
Docky'doc
[Face of Boe]

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Oct 2009 - 09:21    Sujet du message: John Simm (DW: The Master - Harold Saxon - Koschei) Répondre en citant

Merci Isaf pour la vidéo

et non je ne suis pas coupé du monde et j'ai même accès à la bbc et a tous les sites " for uk viewer only"

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Oct 2009 - 19:11    Sujet du message: John Simm (DW: The Master - Harold Saxon - Koschei) Répondre en citant

Ma dédicace de John Simm et des trois autres acteurs:
( t'as vu le prix Reinette)
Celle de JS est en bas à droite:

No, I am not a Johnette...
Visiter le site web du posteur
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 01:45    Sujet du message: John Simm (DW: The Master - Harold Saxon - Koschei)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Doctor Who Index du Forum -> Who-niverse -> Personnalités du who-niverse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 314, 15, 1622, 23, 24  >
Page 15 sur 24

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange