Doctor Who Index du Forum

Doctor Who Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Strani pyat Kronshtyein

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Doctor Who Index du Forum -> Made in Gallifrey -> Fan Fiction -> Doctor Who fan-fiction
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Docky'doc
[Face of Boe]

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Jan 2010 - 16:11    Sujet du message: Strani pyat Kronshtyein Répondre en citant

L'histoire se situe dans un univers Alternatif où le Master n'est pas mort a la fin de la saison 3 .
Le doctor et le master arrive sur une nouvelle planète ....

Fanfiction one shot  en Anglais de niveau PG .

Relue et corrigée par Reinette :

-So where are we then ? ask the Master . The place was empty, some sort of desert of rock and dust with some stange grey sky. Like it was not a real sky but a fake one, like a painting.
The other strange thing about this place is that there was no sound, not even the wind. Because there wasn't any wind.

-This place was called Strani pyat Kronshtyein. The land of the five set squares, answered the Doctor.
-The five set squares ? Well, whatever... why are we here ? I mean yeah, that's quite pretty, if you like that style. No one to bother you… But isn't your thing is to « meet new people » ? Not that I really want you to do but…  
-Do you know that no one ever came here ? That's facinating !
-Oh I think people have been there, but they found it boring. All you can do is breathing, but you can't live here, that's for sure...
-So, if no one never lived here, who gave it its name ? The Strani pyat Kronshtyein.
-Someone who thought some stupid guy would be interested by that piece of rock by giving it an over complicated idiot name.

Suddenly, something was moving the ground and the dust.

-What the hell ?! shouted the Master. They both turned their head to see what was running toward us…
-But that's... said the Doctor.

That was giant. Some massive legs in black titanium, which could run very fast. The head was so tiny above this strange legbody. At the end of these legs weren't any feet but a lame, a shiny sharp lame. Well, they guessed that it was sharpy, 'cause what's the point of having a lame if it's not ?

-That's a fucking giant compas ! yelled the Master.
-Yes, I noticed... we better go. Now ! RUN !

But the Giant Compas wasn't alone, some other just arrived. The two Time Lords were runnig toward the Tardis but the Compas were to fast. The Doctor smiled when he saw his Tardis was just about 100 feet away. But that smile disappeared when he saw his friend was in great danger. The Compas was really close, ready to impale the Master like marshmalow by a scout.

-Master !!!

The Master threw himself down and the Giant Compas lost his stabillity. But it succeeded to hurt him and ripped his legs. Which now were bleeding. The Doctor ran to him and helped to hop. The others were coming. Closer and closer and closer. So fast. Just 10 feet to go. Almost there, the shiny sharpy pointy lame. Here ! The Doctor openned the door and shouted at the four Giant Compas.

-That was close !  he said, trying to breath again. How is your leg ?
-Fine, I think. Well, I hope. Oh don't tell me that is serious, I don't want to die because of this. I mean I'm used to die a lot by different things, but that is so lame ! It's like being in a Tex Avery cartoon movie.
-Nope, I think no nerves or bones have been damaged. I gonna be able to fix you, answered the Doctor.
-So you said that was the land of the five set squares... I think it's more the Strani pyat Compas, said the Master .
-I think someting must have happened here...
-Yep, the terrible war between the Compas and the set squares. A so terrible war that everything on the planet was devastated. Back on the old time it was ruled by the laws of the five set squares, but some Evil Compas destroyed it and took the power upon Geometria planet ! moked the Master.
-Well, maybe that's just what happened. We could ask !
-Oh god... I think someone has to say it to you : you're nuts. I mean, I'm perfectly sane in fact, compared to you. You want to ask the feelings of a giant Compas ? If he has a family with plenty of cute little compas runnig accros their gardens ? Now then, help me with my legs, take an herbal tea and go to sleep ! ordered The Master.
-Maybe you're right but…
-I'm always right ! I'm the Master, so no discussion, he interrupted.
-But it's still fascinating, don't you think ? All…

The doctor was gone in some boring endless monologue that maked yawn the Master more than once. He waited that the Doctor wasn't looking at him. He reached a hammer and hit the Doctor with it, who fell inconscious.

-When I say sleep, you sleep…

And then he hopped around the console of the Tardis and entered new coordinations.

-And when I say we get out of there, we get out of there.

And they were gone. 

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Jan 2010 - 16:11    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Reinette
[Face of Boe]

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Jan 2010 - 17:03    Sujet du message: Strani pyat Kronshtyein Répondre en citant

J'espère que j'ai pas trop foiré la correction

Bravo Partney pour avoir osé mettre en fanfic ce délire Mr. Green . Déjà la manip...

Citation:

-That's a fucking giant compas ! yelled the Master.

Là j'ai fait : "...naaaaaaaaaaaaan ? Elle l'a fait "

Citation:

The Compas was really close, ready to impale the Master like marshmalow by a scout

Laughing Laughing

Citation:

-Oh god... I think someone has to say it to you : you're nuts. I mean, I'm perfectly sane in fact, compared to you. You want to ask the feelings of a giant Compas ? If he has a family with plenty of cute little compas runnig accros their gardens ? Now then, help me with my legs, take an herbal tea and go to sleep ! ordered The Master.

Pareil : Laughing   Laughing . Je le vois trop dire la phrase ^^

Peut-être que le Docteur sera sage maintenant Mr. Green

-- [ Militante du CARV ODTD, atteinte d'OJSD et OBCD, Présidente des FFFATBI ] --
persee2
[Face of Boe]

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 猴 Singe

MessagePosté le: Dim 10 Jan 2010 - 16:14    Sujet du message: Strani pyat Kronshtyein Répondre en citant

Y-a-t-il une version française?

http://meshistoires-elisabeth.blogspot.com
Visiter le site web du posteur
Docky'doc
[Face of Boe]

MessagePosté le: Dim 10 Jan 2010 - 16:50    Sujet du message: Strani pyat Kronshtyein Répondre en citant

hmmm , je l'aurais bien écrit en français, mais les mots ne sonne pas juste a mon oreille en français oO

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 09:18    Sujet du message: Strani pyat Kronshtyein

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Doctor Who Index du Forum -> Made in Gallifrey -> Fan Fiction -> Doctor Who fan-fiction Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange