Doctor Who Index du Forum

Doctor Who Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The Quotable Doctor Who

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Doctor Who Index du Forum -> Who-niverse -> Actualités -> Doctor Who
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
duam78
Lady Of The Tardis
Lady Of The Tardis

Localisation: Entre le Hub, le Tardis et sa maison avec son mari... épuisant ...
Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: Dim 21 Nov 2010 - 03:47    Sujet du message: The Quotable Doctor Who Répondre en citant

sortie le 7 décembre 2010  

Un livre avec 2000 citations biographiques et thématiques sur Doctor Who sera publié le mois prochain.

"The Quotable Doctor Who - Volume One" reroupe les citations de tous les acteurs ayant interpété les 11 Docteurs, les compagnons (de Carole Ann Ford à Karen Gillan) et des producteurs exécutifs Russell T. Davies et Steven Moffat. Les autres sujets abordés concernent le TARDIS, le tournevis sonique, la régénération et les séries spin-off.

Le livre de Catherine A. Davies et Colin M. Jarman sortira le 7 Décembre 2010, mais est d'ores et déjà disponible en pré-commande dès maintenant à un prix réduit de £ 11,24 (25% de réduction sur PPC) chez Amazon ou directement auprès de Blue Eyed Livres.

à savoir que les volumes 2 et 3&4 sortiront respectivement début 2011 et septembre 2011.

On connaît déjà leur contenu ... (avec quelques extraits en spoilers)

Citation:
"Star Wars is adolescent nonsense; Close Encounters is obscurantist drivel; Star Trek can turn your brains to puree of bat guano; and the greatest science fiction series of all time is Doctor Who! And I'll take you all on, one-by-one or all in a bunch to back it up!"
Harlan Ellison (1975)

Citation:
On the global appeal of the show - "Because it's the best idea ever invented in the history of the world!"
Russell T. Davies on BBC Wales Today (2004)

Citation:
"I love this show as much as ever. It has not diminished as I feared it would. I can still catch a Jon Pertwee repeat on UK Gold and be happy as a Zygon."
Russell T. Davies (2005)

Citation:
"I hadn't understood the beauty of sci-fi before Dr Who came into my world."
Billie Piper, Growing Pains (2006)

Citation:
"Doctor Who has to be proper Doctor Who scary. There is nothing scarier than watching Doctor Who as a child. Scarier than Tomb of the Cybermen or Terror of the Autons? Are you mad? No, those are truly terrifying."
Steven Moffat (2010)

Citation:
"Doctor Who has never pretended to be hard science-fiction. At best, Doctor Who is a fairytale, with fairytale logic, about this wonderful man in this big blue box, who at the beginning of every story lands somewhere where there’s a problem."
Neil Gaiman (2010)

Citation:
Dr Who and the Daleks (1965) starring Peter Cushing as The Doctor
"You can't remember the plot of the Doctor Who movie because it didn't have one, just a lot of plot holes strung together. It did have a lot of flashing lights, though."
Terry Pratchett

Citation:
"The Doctor was irascible, unpredicatable and ... his character would be very useful if something started to get boring ... it was entirely within his character to create a situation of interest either by being excessively cantakerous as an old man, or by exhibiting his somewhat childish traits."
Verity Lambert - Doctor Who Producer

Citation:
"He's a British super-hero who is not wearing his underpants outside his trousers, and doesn't have big muscles."
Sylvester McCoy (2001)

Citation:
"Timelords can only have 13 bodies, but I'm sure when they get to that they can find some storyline where he falls in a vat of replenishing cream or something."
David Tennant (2005)

Citation:
"I tried to be creative and artistic and silly and crazy, and also the cleverest man in the world. He's an intergalactic genius, a superhero-ish, mad, fumbling, bumbling science geek."
Matt Smith (2010)

Citation:
Stuart: "Give him six months and he'll be able to name all the Doctor Whos in order: William Hartnell, Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy."
Vince: "What about Paul McGann?"
Both: "Paul McGann doesn't count."
on Queer As Folk - written by Russell T. Davies

Citation:
CHRISTOPHER ECCLESTON
"Chris would go away in between breaks and save his energy for the performance - whereas, with David, we'll kind of chat, we'll have a laugh, but then, as soon as he needs to focus, he'll find his own way of doing that. David dances with it more. He's a bit more like a - I don't know - a baby deer. He's my little Bambi!"
Billie Piper in Doctor Who Magazine

Citation:
"I’m put off by how much gape-acting Tennant does. The mouth is permanently gurning. It’s like watching someone who is half Time Lord, half haddock."
A.A. Gill in The Sunday Times (2008)

Citation:
"Gallifrey be thanked, Smith is a man who could have been born with a stripy scarf round his neck. It’s there in his physiognomy - his face is made up of as many disparate workings as the Tardis. He has a redoubtable cartoon chin offset by a hyperactive quiff, deep-set eyes and an almost Neanderthal brow. Essentially, the Doctor is meant to be a mad alien, and Smith looks like one before he even opens his mouth. By the end of episode one he was bedizened in a suitably daft public-school geography-teacher ensemble of bow tie and tweed jacket."
Benji Wilson in The Daily Telegraph (2010)

Citation:
"I tried to be creative and artistic and silly and crazy, and also the cleverest man in the world. He's an intergalactic genius, a superhero-ish, mad, fumbling, bumbling science geek."
Matt Smith (2010)

Citation:
K-9 [voiced by John Leeson & David Brierley]
"If you have a computer playing a part that is capable of solving any problem in a microsecond, it’s fine on page seven of part one, but then you might as well pack up and go home because the story could be well wrapped up by then. You know, if K-9 was actually allowed full rein. So he was always having flat batteries, he couldn’t go out onto swampy planets because he hadn’t been under-sealed."
John Leeson (1984)

Citation:
ROSE TYLER [Billie Piper]
On the Doctor's and Rose's 'special' relationship - "They're not shagging, but in every other way, they're a couple. Like John Steed and Emma Peel. Mind you, he is about 900 and she's 19, so it'd be a bit ... Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones."
David Tennant in The Guardian (2005)

Citation:
"I think the next Doctor should be a woman Dawn French. She'd be fabulous, but I don't know if they'd have the bottle to do it."
Colin Baker (2003)

Citation:
TORCHWOOD
"Russell T. Davies is happy to let his own homosexuality inform his writing ... with a homoerotic sub-plot in Torchwood: Children of Earth, which last night yielded a fleeting yet passionate gay kiss. Jon Pertwee will be turning in his Tardis. Or perhaps looking at his frock coat and flamboyant scarf and wondering whether he missed something."
Brian Viner in The Independent (2009)

Citation:
"Generations of children are up watching TV from behind the sofa as various incarnations of the nation's favourite Time Lord were menaced by the worst kind of aliens the BBC's designers and special-effects department could muster inexpensively."
Quentin & Benjamin Falk, Television's Strangest Moments (2005)

Citation:
BANNAKAFFALATTA [Jimmy Vee]
Voyage of the Damned (2007) - "Bannakaffalatta whom could be described visually as 'mini-Darth Maul'"
Brad Trechak on TVSquad.com (2008)

Citation:
LADY CASSANDRA [voiced by Zoë Wanamaker]
The End of the World (2005) - "She is all that remains of the purely human species, and she has definitely overdone the dieting, having become no more than a stretched film of skin with a face ... she’s like Patsy in Ab Fab: bitchy and randy."
Brian Appleyard in The Times (2005)

Citation:
DALEKS
"One of the finest creations for children since Bambi."
Ewan Ross

Citation:
Victory of the Daleks (2010) - "Why do the master race Daleks look like cut-price Mac Book Pros crossed with embarrassing sex toys?"
Adam Mason on Alltern8.com (2010)

Citation:
"Davros is the scariest paraplegic in fiction."
Ben Marsden on Wired.co.uk (2009)

Citation:
THE EMPTY CHILD
The Empty Child (2005) - "I never once hid from the Daleks but the Empty Child was almost a back of the sofa moment."
Sir Terry Pratchett in SFX Magazine (2010)

Citation:
THE FACE OF BOE [voiced by Struan Rodger]
On being asked - at a convention in San Diego - if the Face of Boe would have its own show - "That’s kind of sick. You’re talking about a head in a jar. Unless someone carries him around, saying "Hello, meet my friend Boe." What I’m really intrigued about is how he becomes a head."
John Barrowman (2008)

Citation:
THE OOD
The Impossible Planet (2006) - "I invented the name. It's nice, isn't it? I thought, 'Well, I loved inventing the Slitheen and Raxacoricofallapatorius,' and then I thought, 'Why don't I just call something the Ood?' I did want them to be a bit odd."
Russell T. Davies in The Radio Times (2006)

Citation:
WEEPING ANGELS
Blink (2007) - "The Weeping Angels. Gott in Himmel. Monsters who can’t move; aliens who move when you’re not looking; statues that are alive. That’s actually three good ideas jammed into one. Steven Moffat always said, that idea’s so good you could make a whole movie out of it. It could’ve been a massive international franchise all on its own - but he gave it to Doctor Who. The fool."
Russell T. Davies in The Times (2009)

Citation:
An Unearthly Child (1963) - "If you look at the first episode of Doctor Who, that betrays the lie that it’s just the 60′s, because that first episode’s really good. The rest of it’s shit … Nothing from the black and white days, with the exception of the pilot episode, should have got out of the building."
Steven Moffat (1995)

Citation:
Marco Polo (1964) - "At the moment, all seven episodes are still missing from the BBC archives, and there's about as much chance of them being recovered as Davros becoming a door-to-door carpet salesman."
John Bensalhia on ShadowLocked.com (2010)

Citation:
The War Games (1969) - "The best way to describe The War Games is like a role-playing game except it uses real people."
Geoff Willmetts on SFCrowsNest.com (2010)

Citation:
"The Five Doctors (1983) was like a command performance. Everyone came back to it. The story had moments in it that really worked well, but I feel in the end it didn’t kind of reach anything. I doubt very much that I could do another one - I don’t really think I’m that person now, and I don’t think you can play Sarah Jane so many years on. I’m different, and unless the script accommodated that, I don’t think I could make it work."
Elisabeth Sladen

Citation:
"Resurrection of the Daleks (1984) is a perfect example of mid 1980s Doctor Who. It is frenetic, loud, plotless, badly acted and - ultimately - completely soulless."
Mark Campbell on DVDTimes (2003)

Citation:
Dimensions in Time [the Children in Need special] (1993) - "It sucks. Look, trust me: Doctor Who has never been this terrible. It's like watching a train full of cripples crash into an orphanage, then explode. Making Dimensions in Time even worse, keep in mind that it was aired during Doctor Who's 12 year hiatus, meaning it was literally the only Doctor Who fans got for over a decade."
John Brownleee on FilmCritic.com (2007)

Citation:
Rose (2005) - "Once Rose made her run into the TARDIS the programme would never mean quite the same thing again. The popular - if inaccurate - iconography that surrounded it was reshaped forever after just 45 minutes and now Doctor Who is hip, modern and most definitely fun. The sets don’t wobble, the effects aren’t cheap and not everyone is acting in the Queen’s English."
John Connors on LiveFromMars.co.uk

Citation:
The Empty Child (2005) - "The first true film-noir for Doctor Who."
Matthew Walter on EyeOfHorus.org.uk

Citation:
The Christmas Invasions (2005) - "The most wildly anticipated show of the season - the Doctor Who Christmas Special. 'Wildly anticipated' because a) Doctor Who was the best show of 2005 by about 16 billion parsecs and b) it's our first proper chance to see David Tennant in action. Thank God, then, that this doesn't disappoint in the slightest. In fact, it's possibly the greatest Christmas episode of any programme ever."
Charlie Brooker in The Guardian (2005)

Citation:
Blink (2007) - "A more appropriate title for this episode would have been Don't Blink, or even Let's Prevent Annie from Ever Enjoying the Sculpture Garden of Any Museum Ever, Ever Again. Ever."
Annie Wu on TVSquad.com (2007)

Citation:
Voyage of the Damned (2007) - "How is it remotely conceivable to become so wrapped up in your own clichés and tropes that you are a mere parody of yourself after only three years on the air?"
Catherynne M. Valente on PinkRayGun.com (2007)

Citation:
The Stolen Earth / Journey's End (2008) - "How on Earth do you review that? … the most bonkers, delicious, audacious, brilliant, silly, exciting and scary piece of Doctor Who seen in the 45-year history … Doctor Who at its most show stopping, entertaining and brilliant best."
Mark Wright in The Stage (2008)

Citation:
The End of Time (2009) - "The Master taking over the planet so every person on earth had his face was simple AND sinister: The New Avengers at its best."
Jim Shelley in The Mirror (2010)

Citation:
Victory of the Daleks (2010) - "Oh dear. Oh bloody dear. What a total disaster this is. No words can really do this justice – this episode of Doctor Who is a complete and utter shambles ... It’s so totally disappointing that the best thing to do is simply pretend it never happened. You read it here first – there was no episode of Doctor Who this week. It got lost in the post."
Adam Mason on Alltern8.com (2010)

autres citations et détails : source

http://drolededuam.hautetfort.com
Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 21 Nov 2010 - 03:47    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Flo
[Bow-ties Club]

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 21 Nov 2010 - 13:45    Sujet du message: The Quotable Doctor Who Répondre en citant

C'est une chouette idée de sortir une série de livres de citations !
Merci pour l'info Duam Wink
Time Agent
Time Agent

Féminin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: Lun 22 Nov 2010 - 07:39    Sujet du message: The Quotable Doctor Who Répondre en citant

Merci Sis' pour l'info... Et hop, sur la wishlist Mr. Green
Yumi
[Centurion solitaire]

Féminin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 猴 Singe

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Aoû 2011 - 23:33    Sujet du message: The Quotable Doctor Who Répondre en citant

Je trouve l'idée de ce livre vraiment super ! Smile
Merci pour l'info Smile

"Allons-y Alonso !" - "Geronimooo !!!"
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 01:08    Sujet du message: The Quotable Doctor Who

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Doctor Who Index du Forum -> Who-niverse -> Actualités -> Doctor Who Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange