Doctor Who Index du Forum

Doctor Who Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The Potential Bees - Time and Relative Digressions on Cheese

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Doctor Who Index du Forum -> Who-niverse -> Autour des séries -> Humour & Parodies
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Ledru Rollin
[Face of Boe]

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 28 Nov 2015 - 11:17    Sujet du message: The Potential Bees - Time and Relative Digressions on Cheese Répondre en citant

Il fallait oser y penser, ils l'ont fait !

Citation:
A double-concept concept-album, about Doctor Who and cheese. 14 original songs, 14 Doctors, 14 perspectives on cheese. The album roams across a number of genres and sounds, so we hope everyone will find some tracks they like, and some that they hate.

The Potential Bees are a Sheffield-and-also-Wakefield-based band. Despite the obvious rhyme between 'bees' and 'cheese', no insects of any kind are mentioned in this record's lyrics.

http://benswithen.blogspot.fr/2015/07/tardoc.html

Citation:
This is really a bit of self-promotion, dear readers. I've stepped away from films for a moment to tell you about an album by The Potential Bees, a small, surprising band of which I am a member.

'Time and Relative Digressions on Cheese' is a double-concept concept-album. That is, a concept-album which has two concepts, each of which is worked into every track. In this, it might be unique (though I wouldn't be terribly surprised if someone has done a double-concept concept-album in which one of the two topics is Christmas). Anyway, every track on this new work is simultaneously about Doctor Who and cheese. Fourteen Doctors, fourteen attitudes to cheese. This may sound like a terrible idea, but actually I think it allowed us to come up with tracks which would never have occurred under other circumstances.

The whole album can be had (for free, if you wish) on Bandcamp, and the opening track has a music video, visible below:

L'album peut-être écouté en intégralité ici:

http://teenmath.bandcamp.com/album/time-and-relative-digressions-on-cheese

1. An Unearthly Cheese (02:30)
  2. The Phantom Piper of McCrimmon (01:40)
  3. Mottainai! (03:16)
  4. The Reign of Cheddar (05:29)
  5. Teen Math (02:41)
  6. Halloumi (03:48)
  7. Transit (01:20)
  8. Doctrinaire (03:32)
  9. Cheese No More (02:49)
  10. Blue Cheese Blue Box Blues (02:20)
  11. New Teeth to Bite You (00:54)
  12. I Wanna Go (03:13)
  13. Roquefort, Trenzalore (04:05)
  14. I Prefer Meat (02:55)
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 28 Nov 2015 - 11:17    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Monsieur Tanuki
[Master of the Vortex]

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 羊 Chèvre

MessagePosté le: Sam 28 Nov 2015 - 11:56    Sujet du message: The Potential Bees - Time and Relative Digressions on Cheese Répondre en citant

Je viens d'écouter quelques chansons , c'est absolument génial !

Visiter le site web du posteur
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:09    Sujet du message: The Potential Bees - Time and Relative Digressions on Cheese

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Doctor Who Index du Forum -> Who-niverse -> Autour des séries -> Humour & Parodies Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange